- UMDF joins NORD statement Statement in Opposition to the Senate’s Proposed Weakening of the Orphan Drug Tax Credit
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Initiates Phase 3 Study of Elamipretide in Patients with Primary Mitochondrial Myopathy
- New clinical care guidelines issued for patients with mitochondrial disease.
- KH176 under development for rare mitochondrial disease: a first in man randomized controlled clinical trial in healthy male volunteers.
- Mitochondria are moving into the mainstream scientific limelight, thanks in large part to Douglas Wallace, PhD, the “world’s biggest mitochondriac” who is galvanizing research on the Penn and CHOP campuses into the role of cellular energy in disease.”