- KH176 under development for rare mitochondrial disease: a first in man randomized controlled clinical trial in healthy male volunteers.
- Mitochondria are moving into the mainstream scientific limelight, thanks in large part to Douglas Wallace, PhD, the “world’s biggest mitochondriac” who is galvanizing research on the Penn and CHOP campuses into the role of cellular energy in disease.”
- Mitochon Wins MJFF Grant to Advance Mitochondrial Research in Parkinson’s
- Dr Mark Korson Joins VMP Genetics Expanding Metabolic Medicine Services to Physicians, Hospitals, and Institutions Worldwide
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Granted Orphan Drug Designation of Elamipretide for Treatment of Patients with Primary Mitochondrial Myopathy