Host a Fundraiser
U are the UMDF!
The United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation and its army of dedicated volunteers raised over $1.7 million in the past year for life-saving research and awareness. To build on that success, the UMDF needs YOU to increase awareness of mitochondrial disease in your community. And a great way to educate others about mitochondrial disease is to organize a fundraising event.
Browse through our "50 Ways to Fundraise," and then contact the Special Events Department to get started today!
WHAT THE SPECIAL EVENTS DEPARTMENT CAN DO TO HELP WITH YOUR FUNDRAISING EVENT
- General fundraising and special event troubleshooting and guidance.
- Budgeting guidance for your event.
- Establishment of event timelines.
- Custom web design with online registration or ticket buying capabilities for your event.
- Targeted eBlasts about your event.
- Publicity on the online UMDF Events Calendar.
- Connections with local families.
- Letters of endorsement for approaching donors and soliciting auction and donation items.
- Assistance with writing grants and gathering necessary attachments.
- Information about navigating local raffle laws.
- Ready-to-use sponsor material.
- Protocol for state regulation disclosures.
Contact the Special Events Department email@example.com