- This event has passed.
UMDF Ask the Mito Doc Webcast Series – Handling COVID in a Mito World
September 9, 2020 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
The United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation is pleased to announce that the Ask the Mito Doc Webcast Series will continue on a monthly basis to keep our patients and families connected to the mitochondrial medical community. Each month, we will highlight a specific topic with a short presentation and allow 20-30 minutes for question and answer time with the clinicians.
Join us on September 9, 2020 at 5:00 pm Pacific/8:00 pm EDT
UMDF Welcome and Introductions, Philip Yeske, PhD, UMDF Science & Alliance Officer
Reneo Pharmaceutical Update, Alex Dorenbaum, MD
Handling COVID in a Mito World – the Story Continues – University of California San Diego (UCSD) Team
- New Patient Evaluations, Follow-up Patient Evaluations, Video Exams, etc – Richard Haas, MB, BChir, UCSD, La Jolla, CA, Click Here for Bio
- Coping Mechanisms – Gail Reiner, DNP, FNP-C, UCSD, La Jolla, CA, Click Here for Bio
- Clinical Trials and You – Jessica Reit, MPH, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA, Click Here for Bio
- Genetic Counseling and the Mitochondrial Patient – Sophia Ceulemans, MS, LCGC, Rady Children’s, San Diego, CA, Click Here for Bio
- Q & A with Dr. Richard Haas and Dr. Annette Feigenbaum and the UCSD Team
We invite you to submit your questions for the Ask the Mito Doc webcast in advance. We will take as many questions as possible before, during, and after the webinar. Click HERE to Submit your questions.
We hope you can join us on September 9, 2020, at 8:00 PM EDT/7:00PM CDT/5:00PM PDT. Registration is required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email. Click HERE to REGISTER!
If you are new to using ZOOM, we suggest that you log in early on your computer or the device you plan to use. Feel free to log in to the meeting link today. It is so important that you do this in advance as we may not be able to assist you once the webcast begins. If you have any questions, contact Margaret Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-354-1553.
We are committed to providing needed support for our patient community. Call our support line at 1-888-900-MITO to speak with a member of our patient services team.
Always remember, we are here to help you and your family through your journey!