- This event has passed.
UMDF Ask the Mito Doc Webcast Series – Special End of the Year Webcast
December 14, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation is pleased to offer the Ask the Mito Doc Webcast Series on a monthly basis to keep our patients and families connected to the mitochondrial medical community.
Join us on December 14, 2021
at 4:00 pm Pacific/6:00 pm Central/7:00 pm Eastern
Moderators: Philip Yeske, PhD, UMDF Science & Alliance Officer and Margaret Moore, UMDF Support & Education Associate
Special End of the Year Ask the Mito Doc Webcast – The following eight clinicians from medical facilities across the country will dedicate a full hour to answering your questions live on Zoom and recap top questions asked throughout the year. Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Rebecca Ganetzky, MD, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA – Click Here for Bio
- Ralitza Gavrilova, MD, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN – Click Here for Bio
- Andrea Gropman, MD, FAAP, Children’s National Medical Center, Washington, DC –
Click Here for Bio
- Austin Larson, MD, Children’s Hospital Colorado Anschutz, Aurora, CO – Click Here for Bio
- Sumit Parikh, MD, The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH – Click Here for Bio
- Mark Tarnopolsky, MD, PhD, McMaster University, Health Sciences Centre, Ontario, CA –
Click Here for Bio
- Hilary Vernon, MD, PhD, Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, MD – Click Here for Bio.
- Colleen Clarke Muraresku, CGC, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA – Click Here for Bio
We invite you to submit your questions for the Ask the Mito Doc webcast in advance. We will take as many questions as possible before, during and after the webinar. Question and Answer Protocol – Most questions pertinent to the monthly topic are typically addressed during the presentation(s). (NOTE: The December 2021 webcast does NOT have a specific topic). Responses to questions not addressed will be sent to the individual who submitted the question. Please note that not all questions can be answered through this forum. If you submit a question and do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We hope you can join us on December 14, 2021. Registration is required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you are new to using ZOOM, we suggest that you log in early on your computer or the device you plan to use. Feel free to log in to the meeting link today. It is so important that you do this in advance as we may not be able to assist you once the webcast begins. If you have any questions, contact Margaret Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-354-1553.
We are committed to providing needed support for our patient community.
Call our support line at 1-888-900-MITO to speak with a member of our patient services team.
Always remember, we are here to help you and your family through your journey!