- This event has passed.
UMDF Ask the Mito Doc Webcast Series – UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine 2023 – July 1
July 1 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 pm
The United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation is pleased to offer the Ask the Mito Doc Webcast Series on a monthly basis to keep our patients and families connected to the mitochondrial medical community. Each month, we will highlight a specific topic with a short presentation and allow 15-20 minutes for question and answer time with the clinicians and guest speakers.
Join us on July 1, 2023
at 7:30am Pacific/9:30am Central/10:30am Eastern
Ask the Mito Doc – Live from UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine 2023
- Bruce Cohen, MD, Akron Children’s Hospital, Akron, OH
- Austin Larson, MD, Children’s Hospital of Colorado, Aurora, CO
- Eva Morava-Kozicz, MD, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Jaya Ganesh, MD, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- Abdulrazak (Abdu) Alali, MD, Akron Children’s Hospital, Akron, OH
- Mary Kay Koenig, MD, University of Texas McGovern Medical School, Houston, TX
- Muge Gucsavas Calikoglu, MD, MPH, University of North Carolina Health, Raleigh, NC
- Russell Saneto, DO, PhD, Seattle Children’s Hospital, Seattle, WA
We invite you to submit your questions for the Ask the Mito Doc webcast in advance. We will take as many questions as possible before, during and after the webinar. Question and Answer Protocol – Most questions pertinent to the monthly topic are typically addressed during the presentation(s). Please note that not all questions can be answered through this forum. If you submit a question and do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you can join us on July 1, 2023. Registration is required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with Zoom credentials.
If you are new to using ZOOM, we suggest that you log in early on your computer or the device you plan to use. Feel free to log in to the meeting link today. It is so important that you do this in advance as we may not be able to assist you once the webcast begins. If you have any questions, contact Margaret Moore at email@example.com or 412-744-1061, ext 105.
We are committed to providing needed support for our patient community.
Call our support line at 1-888-900-MITO to speak with a member of our patient services team.
Always remember, we are here to help you and your family through your journey!
Special Thanks to
Edith L. Trees Charitable Trust