- This event has passed.
UMDF Ask the Mito Doc Webcast Series – Impact and Highlights from Mitochondrial Medicine 2022
September 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation is pleased to offer the Ask the Mito Doc Webcast Series on a monthly basis to keep our patients and families connected to the mitochondrial medical community. Each month, we will highlight a specific topic with a short presentation and allow 15-20 minutes for question and answer time with the clinicians and guest speakers.
Join us on September 28, 2022
at 4:00 pm Pacific/6:00 pm Central/7:00 pm Eastern
Impact and Highlights from Mitochondrial Medicine 2022
- Amy Goldstein, MD, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA – Click Here for Bio
- Andrea Gropman, MD, Children’s National Hospital, Washington, DC – Click Here for Bio
- Mary Kay Koenig, MD, University of Texas McGovern Medical School, Houston, TX – Click Here for Bio
- Kumarie Latchman, DO, University of Miami Health System, Miami, FL – Click Here for Bio
- Margaret Moore, UMDF Support & Education Associate, Charlotte, NC – Click Here for Bio
- Sonal Sharma, MD, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA – Click Here for Bio
- Philip Yeske, PhD, UMDF Science & Alliance Officer, Pittsburgh, PA – Click Here for Bio
We invite you to submit your questions for the Ask the Mito Doc webcast in advance. We will take as many questions as possible before, during and after the webinar. Question and Answer Protocol – Most questions pertinent to the monthly topic are typically addressed during the presentation(s). Please note that not all questions can be answered through this forum. If you submit a question and do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We hope you can join us on September 28, 2022. Registration is required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you are new to using ZOOM, we suggest that you log in early on your computer or the device you plan to use. Feel free to log in to the meeting link today. It is so important that you do this in advance as we may not be able to assist you once the webcast begins. If you have any questions, contact Margaret Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-744-1061, ext 105.
We are committed to providing needed support for our patient community.
Call our support line at 1-888-900-MITO to speak with a member of our patient services team.
Always remember, we are here to help you and your family through your journey!
Special Thanks to
Edith L. Trees Charitable Trust